Wireless - N 150Mbps ADSL2+
Complying with worldwide ADSL standards, the BEC 5200W supports downstream data transmission rates up to 12/24 Mbps with ADSL2/2+, 8 Mbps with ADSL, and performs at upstream rates of up to 1 Mbps. Even more; the BEC 5200W includes Annex M technology that supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standard for higher upload speeds by increasing the upstream operation rate to approximately 2.5Mbps (up to 3Mbps under ideal conditions). With this technology, you can enjoy even higher-speed broadband multimedia applications such as interactive gaming, video streaming and real-time audios that run faster and easier than ever.
• High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible with ADSL
• Up to 150Mbps wireless operation rate
• Wireless-N Technology, compliant with IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b standards
• 4-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
• Interoperable with all major DSLAMs
• Enhanced ADSL DMT Engine
• Improved INP (impulse noise protection)
better range, superior performance, less transmission errors
• Built-in NAT Firewall
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• Prevents DoS attacks including Land Attack, Ping of Death, etc.
•Firmware upgrades and configuration data transfers via web-based interface
•SNMP v1/v2, MIB supported